So, you have piles and bags of black trash bags full of clothes, bags, shoes and worn out, or too small kid items.
You’ve gone through all The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up… and bagged up what doesn’t give you life.
What do you do with them now? Here are some ideas I have had… along with ideas I am going to try!
- Donate them to be re-sold, and make a few bucks toward the growing stock by using Thred Up. (I have purchased from here before, but just sent in my first bags to be sold, I’ll let you know how it goes!)
- If you have time and energy to re-sell them on e-bay, do it!
- If you had invested in quality clothes you can also try doing an Instagram sale. (Tips on having an Instagram sale).
- Hand them down to someone your size, or with kids younger than yours.
- Send them to your local goodwill, or thrift store. Someone will love them, and buy them for cheap!
Any other fun or creative ideas out there?